- TitleHurst, Nelson & Co. Ltd. Photograph Album
- Date1939 - 1940
- Scope and Content1 photograph album, no 37. Containing photographs of tank wagons and bogies, mostly for the conveyance of dangerous and flammable cargo, including for export . The photographs are numbered 2140 - 2208.
- Extent1 Volume
- Physical descriptionThe item is in a good condition.
- Archival historyDonated to the National Railway Museum by a private donor.
- Level of descriptionTOP
- Repository nameNational Railway Museum, York
Railway rolling stock
- Conditions governing accessAccess is given in accordance with the NRM access policy. Material from this archive is available to researchers through 'Search Engine'.
- Conditions governing ReproductionCopies may be supplied of items in the collection, provided that the copying process used does not damage the item or is not detrimental to its preservation. Copies will be supplied in accordance with the NRM’s terms and conditions for the supply and reproduction of copies, and the provisions of any relevant copyright legislation
- Related items1978-7106
2008-7080, 2008-7081, 2008-7082, 2008-7083